Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Displaying Variance Between Sales and Monthly Goal by Certain Criteria

Hi All!

I would like to display my sales teams' monthly sales and how close they are to their goal. Here's the tricky part: the sales goals are not equal month-to-month, and the goals are based on the operation code (new, reconditioned, filter, frame). Data goes back from 01/01/2018-Present.

I figured using a KPI visualization would be the best way to obtain this with a slicer for each operation code, but I am open to using something else. Sample data is below, please let me know if there is additional info I can provide, or if there are any questions I can answer, thanks!

.CalendarCalendarSales TableSales TableSales GoalsSales Goals

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

To be general, you may use quick measures to achieve variance based on your senario, please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-quick-measures.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.