Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

dakkineni

Display graph with mindate-5 and maxdate+5 with date from the date filter

Hi,

I have a power BI report with a date between slicer and a graph that displays web page trafic during campain. when I choose the date as 1/5/2016 to 1/31/2016, the Line and stacked column chart is  working fine. But my requirment is when I choose 1/5/2016 and 1/31/2016 in the slicer the graph should display data from 1/1/2016 to 2/5/2016 (5 days before min date and 5 days after max date from the slicer)

How can we achieve this in the graph. Any help!!

Thanks

Deepika

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@dakkineni

What is in your graph? That requirement is a little weird for me, could you try to create two measures and use them in filter. Say

minDate = MIN('columnInSilicer')-5

maxDate = MAX('columnInSilicer')+5
dakkineni

Hi,

I have a power BI report with a date between slicer and a graph that displays web page trafic during campain. when I choose the date as 1/5/2016 to 1/31/2016, the Line and stacked column chart is  working fine. But my requirment is when I choose 1/5/2016 and 1/31/2016 in the slicer the graph should display data from 1/1/2016 to 2/5/2016 (5 days before min date and 5 days after max date from the slicer)

How can we achieve this in the graph. Any help!!

Thanks

Deepika

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.