Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ak28121
Frequent Visitor

Display 0 instead of blank in Matrix visual

Hi All,
Please see below snap, I want to display zero instead of blank in matrix visual in Power BI, didn't able to achieve it by using measures too (Tried sumx as well as measure+0) 
This report is consist of multiple dimesnion and fact table and all the dimesnion is connected with fact with 1to* relationship,except one table i.e. dim table 3 (Dim table 3 is connected with dim table 5 on 1to* relationship and then dim table 5 is conencted with fact table on 1to* many relationship.(Creating snowflake schema)
Column from dim table 4 having 2 categories , and it is showing blank for one category if other category have data.
and if i go with measure creation, i think it didn't pass the filter context to all the tables, and if i try measure+0 then i an getting error of visual exceeds limit resource.

ak28121_1-1715763937882.png

please help/suggest in this case on how to achieve this.

5 REPLIES 5
ak28121
Frequent Visitor

hi @v-kongfan-msft , can you please help in this ?

ak28121
Frequent Visitor

Hello power users, can anyone help on above issue ?

v-kongfanf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ak28121 ,

Can you provide some test data and describe it?

Best Regards,
Adamk Kong

Hi @v-kongfan-msft , could you please help in this ?
I've placed sample PBIX file on above link 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.