Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dangermaus

Detect Anomalies feature not always showing the Explanations pane

I am using the latest version on Power BI Desktop on Windows 11. I have a dataset that I am able to get the Detect Anomalies feature to work on. Last month I was able to click on one of the anomaly marks and the Explanations pane would appear. Now when I click on a mark it does nothing. I am logged in and as far as I know none of the settings have changed. Is there some setting I should check that might cause this issue or has anyone experienced this?

2 REPLIES 2
dangermaus

Thanks for your response. I know it works in Desktop too because I have done it. I believe you need to be signed in but not sure if there is something else needed as well.

danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @dangermaus 

Just tested it on my end - nothing happens when I click on any of the anomaly points. This seems to be the case with Desktop only. The explanation still appears in the service.

danextian_0-1711688153098.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.