Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Aldair
Regular Visitor

Dear Sirs, I tried to use the operator "NOT ( ! ) unsuccessfully, help me whith exemples. thanks.

Prezados Senhores, eu tentei usar o operador "NÃO (!) Sem sucesso, me ajudar com o exemplo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Aldair  as always there are many ways to do one thing, have tried to figure out the !  but none of my syntax is working.. however you might not need it, as you can use 

measure = calculate(measure,  not(condition = "value"))

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Aldair can you give an example of what you tried already and what you are trying to do?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

GROSS REVENUE = ABS(CALCULATE([Valor Contábil];CT1010[CTA SUPERIOR]<>"31101"))!CT1010[CTA SUPERIOR]="41101"))

@Aldair

GROSS REVENUE = ABS(CALCULATE([Valor Contábil],Filter (CT1010, CT1010[CTA SUPERIOR]<>"31101"

&& CT1010[CTA SUPERIOR]="41101"))

Thanks. At what time / situation can I use the NOT (!) Operator? Is it with measure / column calculated? I wanted one or a few examples. At the moment it is for knowledge. Thank you very much.Operator NOT.JPG

@Aldair  as always there are many ways to do one thing, have tried to figure out the !  but none of my syntax is working.. however you might not need it, as you can use 

measure = calculate(measure,  not(condition = "value"))

Aldair
Regular Visitor

Dear Sirs, I tried to use the operator "NOT ( ! ) unsuccessfully, help me whith exemples. thanks.

Hi @Aldair,

Can you please elaborate your requirement?

Thanks !!

Can you post the detailed formula for that? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.