Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

uif19085
Helper III
Helper III

Days in Status

Hello,
I want to get a column to calculate all the days when a ticket has a certain status, they will be calculated using the "updated" column. For example, for the ticket with the ID: FCAWL21PAS-1011, the days spent in "Analyzed" status will be calculated as follows:
[(first day with different status<here will be Realized>) - (first day in "analyzed")]+[(first day in a diffrent status<here will be Classified>) - (first day in "analyzed")] = 48 days + 3 days = 51 days

For -10474 = from 02/02/2021 to 24/06/2021 = 142 days
For -10578 = from 2/09/2020 to 15/09/2022 + 18/11/2022 to 27/11/2022 = 13 + 9 = 22 dayspost.png

2 REPLIES 2
uif19085
Helper III
Helper III

Hello @amitchandak and thanks for your reply. The column seems to work as i want, but i don't know how to use the measure. I've tried diffrent aproches with it but didn't get what i want. My intention is to get a Column Chart where on X-axis should be the number of days that one ID(ticket) stayed with that Status(here would be only the 3 ids), that would be the sum of all days for an ID with status "Analyzed", would be great if there's a way to group them on intervals(For example <30days: 1id, <60days:1id, <150days:1id and on the Y-axis should have how many IDs had beed found to stayed with that status. I managed to make a table with the data i want where here i can use the measure as a "Values", but when i try to create a chart i can't do it as i described. Hope you understand what im trying to obtain

uif19085_0-1671195905709.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@uif19085 , Try a new column like below and add that with filter analyzed in a measure

a  new column

days =

var _min = minx(filter(Table, [Id] = earlier([ID])  && [Update] > earlier([Update]) ), [Updated])

return 

datediff([Updated], _min,day)+1  //remove +1 if needed

Then create a meausre

calculate(sum(Table[Days]), filter(Table, Table[Status] = "Analyzed") )

Power BI DAX- Earlier, I should have known Earlier: https://youtu.be/CVW6YwvHHi8

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.