Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amank
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse table is showing empty in Power Bi

I tried importing, direct query, clearing cache, clearing permissions, rebooting the laptop and closing and opening desktop but nothing seems to be working, table is showing 0 rows, I ran sql query, it clearly has data but power bi is not loading for some reason. Please help!

amank_0-1643316071070.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amank
Frequent Visitor

@lbendlin Thank you!, I had to try to connect to datasource differently, Instead of connecting via Dataverse, When I connected via Common Data Service, I was able to see the data. So weird but worked 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amank
Frequent Visitor

@lbendlin Thank you!, I had to try to connect to datasource differently, Instead of connecting via Dataverse, When I connected via Common Data Service, I was able to see the data. So weird but worked 🙂

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

clear the global permissions for that connection and then refresh the preview again (re-authenticate when asked).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.