Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bryanvimar

Dataflow Forms to Power BI

Hi, I have created a survey in Microsoft Forms, and a connection to Power BI. The data is updated correctly, but I can't publish on the web public. Only appear two option: "Sharepoint" o "Web o Portal". It's possible this?

Captura.PNG

Thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bryanvimar ,

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bryanvimar ,

1. Please check whether you have enabled 'publish to web' in Admin Portal firstly. If you have no access to Admin Portal, please contact your administrator to check it.

admin portal.png

2. Please consider whether your dataset has the following limitaions to use publish to web:

publish to web.png

3. Another situation is that switching between enabling and disabling ' new look on ' option even if the two previous points have nothing problem.

new look on.png

If so, it seems like a short-term bug in power bi service currerntly, thanks for your reflect. I can reproduce this issue in my environment and have submitted it to internal teams. One way to solve this in a short-term is that re-enter the workspace and chosse this report ( not refresh the browser directly, it doesn't work), you will see 'Publish to web' is reappeared in the menu.

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.