Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BTLYBSCT
Regular Visitor

DAX Measure - SUM a measure and divide by rows with values

Hi Guys,

First time poster and a new to PowerBI.

I have created a measure which looks up a table and based off the KPI provides a set score.

CC_KPI_SCORE = LOOKUPVALUE('CCO CC_KPI_SCORES_VIEW'[Score],'CCO CC_KPI_SCORES_VIEW'[KPI],AllDurationToSecMeasures[CC_KPI])

Now I would like to SUM up the total of the scores based off the filter of the agent and then divide it by rows with only VALUES in it however when I try CALCULATE(SUM) function I can't pick up the column which I assume due to being a measure.

I have tried everything to my knowledge and can say I'm truly stumped.

Is anyone able to help me out here.

I started with just summing up the total based off filters and I can't even get result.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BTLYBSCT,

I made one sample for your reference, If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me.

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(AllDurationToSecMeasures[CC_KPI_SCORE]),ALLSELECTED(AllDurationToSecMeasures))/CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(AllDurationToSecMeasures))

Capture.PNG

Also find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BTLYBSCT,

I made one sample for your reference, If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me.

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(AllDurationToSecMeasures[CC_KPI_SCORE]),ALLSELECTED(AllDurationToSecMeasures))/CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(AllDurationToSecMeasures))

Capture.PNG

Also find the pbix as attached.

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @BTLYBSCT,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.