Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

canuto90
Regular Visitor

Custom Column Chart to display Years, months, WEEKS ,and YTD in Power BI

I've been working in obtaining this visualization for my KPI's company meeting. They want to see years, months and weeks in the same axis. My problem is that I'm not getting the right data for the latest 4 WEEKS category.  The correct solution (latest 4 WEEKS) should be related with the LATEST current date -month (in this case the month of May). The results that I 've got I think are a for other weeks, not just may month. The sum of the 1,2, 3,or 4 weeks should match the latest monthimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png.

I have 3 tables. My calendar table, a Fact table (Table2) and a Time intelligence Table. Any help would be really apreciated.

image.pngCalendar TableCalendar TableTime Intelligence TableTime Intelligence Table

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiandat-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @canuto90 ,

Ensure that the relationships between your Calendar Table, Fact Table (Table2), and Time Intelligence Table are correctly set up.

Unreasonable relationship settings will cause errors in the screening results.

If the result is incorrect after setting the correct relationship, please send your pbix file. Thank you

Best Regards,

Xianda Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Dear V-xiandat-msft. On my time intelligence table I have just references to the time axis, not dates. I don't know how to establish a relation between those tables. The file is attached. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-mvq2itXCwgo9bjswujhV63w2cPA?e=LigCR5   . Thank you very much for having a look.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.