Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jaytrice26
Helper I
Helper I

Creating Visualizations not showing all data

When attempting to create a sales report to view revenue by country I can only revenue. I select country first and then revenue but it will only show the data for revenue.

jaytrice26_0-1701208615977.pngjaytrice26_1-1701208621135.pngjaytrice26_2-1701208624760.png

5 REPLIES 5
jaytrice26
Helper I
Helper I

Well looks like that was my problem. I created a DAX query to create the ZipCountry column in both tables and it looks like I had extra spaces in one of the queries and not in the other. Thank you for your help!

Hi @jaytrice26 ,

Have you solved your problem? If solved please mark the reply in this post which you think is helpful as a solution to help more others facing the same problem to find a solution quickly, thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Dino Tao

CoreyP
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Do you have a relationship set up between your Sales and Geography tables?

Yes I do. they are connected via ZipCountry.

jaytrice26_0-1701208869715.png

And are you certain the values of ZipCountry in Sales have exact matches in Geography?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.