cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Create dynamic link/button to direct to another page in the dashboard

I have a summary matrix in my "Summary" page and detailed KPIs in the "Details" page. This table consists of summarized KPIs for different categories of products in each row. Now I am trying to create a link/button for each row, which will redirect me to the "Details" page with the selected product filter applied on the "Details" page.

I have tried using bookmarks, but since my categories are dynamic, it is not ideal to create manual bookmarks for each category. I have also tried to use "Web URLs" but that would work only for external links, in which case I wont be able to use them.

3 REPLIES 3
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks, I have tried using drillthrough to achieve this. I have added multiple pages as part of drillthrough list.  However, the drillthough applies only on the selected page, is there a way to sync this selected value across reports?  

Hi  @amaddala ,

Based on my test,it is not supported currently,you may create an idea via below link to make this feature come soon:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Super User III
Super User III

Hi @amaddala ,

Try creating a Drillthrough Button as mentioned in this blog:

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/create-a-drill-through-button-in-power-bi/

Thanks,

Pragati

If this helps, Appreciate a KUDOS!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Wave Release 2

Check out the updates in Power BI.

Overview of Power BI 2020 release wave 2!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors