Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connector to Adobe Analytics

Hello everyone! 

I hope someone can help me with my issue.

As some of you may know, recently, power bi launched a new connector to adobe analytics (Click Get Data > Adobe Analytics, and proceed with the process). There is almost 0 information online about how to replicate data that we have in adobe analytics. 

This connector seems quite bad to be honest. I can't seem to be able to import several segments (segments that were created in adobe analytics) at one. Should I import different segments as several different tables one by one? 

Is anyone familiar with this issue? 

Thank you for your help,

Alena

3 REPLIES 3
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

This can be imported in power query mode. The segment ID for a segment is at the end of the URL while viewing the segment in Adobe.

You can also try to get Adobe Analytics on the power Bi service.

Refer:https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/adobe-and-power-bi-connector/qaq-p/249481 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/analytics/kb/integrate-adobe-analytics-with-power-bi.html 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@V-lianl-msft Thnak you for your reply.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to import segments in power query mode.

I can import them directly through the connector as well. The issue is that it gives me zeros if I import more than one segment. Meaning, I can't import several segments at once. 

So, should I create different tables, each being for each segment?

We've experienced very similar issues.  It does seems as if the Adobe Data Connector is poorly built.  We've been informed by Adobe that the Connector fails to use the Segments.Get API call.  This is the reason it fails to retrieve all / some segments from Adobe.  Microsoft - will there be a fix for this?  Or some level of support?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.