Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional Formatting Highest Value

Hi,

Is there a way I can do a rule or something in the conditional formatting to add a background color for the highest number without typing the number? 

For example, Right now Im doing "greather than > 20" because right now the highest is over 20 but if any of the other go over 20 then they will get a background color and I dont want that. and If I do the range then it shows like the middle one and I want only the top one to get highlighted. Maybe an IF statement ike (IF[ProjectITStaff]=MAXVALUE,1,2) I could use the 1 and 2 in the conditional formatting as stable numbers. I can't figure out the IF statementConditionl.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous 

You may use the IF measure in conditional formatting as below for each column.

a1.png

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
monika_todor
Advocate II
Advocate II

This is not solved.

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous 

You may create measures as below:

Sum_Pro = CALCULATE(SUM(Data[ProjectITStaff]),ALLEXCEPT(Data,Data[Active]))
IF = IF(SUM(Data[ProjectITStaff])=MAXX(ALL(Data),[Sum_Pro]),1,2)

a1.png

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-cherch-msft I want for it to highlight the "Global" row. So the highest number in the global row, not the column header

Hi @Anonymous 

You may use the IF measure in conditional formatting as below for each column.

a1.png

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.