Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Comparing Individual to aggregated group

I currently have a graph with aggregated values by four regions. They individuals which make up the regions are based on facilities. There are slicers for year, size and the type of corporation. I would like to filter for an individual facility to compare to the different regions. 

Currently, I have two graphs. One is transparent, and I have edited the interactions to allow a drop-down to select the individual facility. Behind that graph, I have the graph with the regions and the ability to filter those different regions. I have set the min and max on the y-axis so they are on the same scale. This works, but doesn't provide an effective graph if the difference is not very large. Is there a way to syncronize the y-axis or would there be another visualization to improve this? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please illustrate your scenario with sample data and desired output.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.