Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

cdelaney

Compare Revenue over Two Date Ranges Using inactive calendar

Hi,

I am trying to compare revenue over two date ranges using an inactive calendar related to my active calendar. I have setup a measure called Revenue LP as 

Revenue LP = CALCULATE(SUM(ReportingSalesDataFullView[List Item: Amount]),USERELATIONSHIP(DimDateRelative[FullDateAlternateKey],DimDate[FullDateAlternateKey]),ALL(DimDate))

There is a filter applied to all pages on ReportingSalesDataFullView[OrderDate] for previous 1 year which sets the starting (max) range on my first date slicer (DimDate) .. but my second slicer (DimDateRelative) has a much larger date range (2011-2030 .. im not sure where this is coming from as my dataset doesnt have items in tht range) .. i would like both slicers to have the widest/max date range as that set by the all pages date filter ...

I am new to this so may be missing a concept. and may need to provide more info on my schema. Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 2.48.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-11 at 2.49.55 PM.png
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.