Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

aamnb7
Frequent Visitor

Columna calculada power query con 3 condiciones

Estimados,

como deberia ser la sintaxis para crear una columna en power query (no dax) que cumpla 3 condiciones?

probé con && pero solo funciona en Dax, necesito que cumpla 3 condiciones....

de antemano gracias!!!!!

por ej

Table.AddColumn(#"Columnas con nombre cambiado2", "Dist_Adm", each if [code] = "SER" AND [mes2]=01 AND [año2]=2022 then 0.22047244 else null)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TheoC
Super User
Super User

Hi @aamnb7

You can create a Custom Column (go to the ribbon and click on Add Column) that uses the following:

Puede crear una columna personalizada (vaya a la cinta y haga clic en Agregar columna) que use lo siguiente:

if [code] = "SER" and [month2] = 1 then 0.22047244 else null

TheoC_1-1652412823459.png

However, you need to be sure that your [month2] column is 123 (Number) like I have in my screenshot.  Otherwise, instead of using the number 1, you need to add quotes to "01" like below:

Sin embargo, debe asegurarse de que su columna [month2] sea 123 (Número) como tengo en mi captura de pantalla. De lo contrario, en lugar de usar el número 1, debe agregar comillas a "01" como se muestra a continuación:

if [code] = "SER" and [month2] = "01" then 0.22047244 else null

TheoC_2-1652412905225.png

I hope this helps and all the best!

Espero que esto ayude y todo lo mejor!

Theo

If I have posted a response that resolves your question, please accept it as a solution to formally close the post.

Also, if you are as passionate about Power BI, DAX and data as I am, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, or if you simply want to connect and talk to another data geek!

Want to connect?www.linkedin.com/in/theoconias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aamnb7
Frequent Visitor

Gracias !! tenía las columnas en formato texto, no me había dado cuenta, ahora me resultó, muchas gracias, saludos !! 

TheoC
Super User
Super User

Hi @aamnb7

You can create a Custom Column (go to the ribbon and click on Add Column) that uses the following:

Puede crear una columna personalizada (vaya a la cinta y haga clic en Agregar columna) que use lo siguiente:

if [code] = "SER" and [month2] = 1 then 0.22047244 else null

TheoC_1-1652412823459.png

However, you need to be sure that your [month2] column is 123 (Number) like I have in my screenshot.  Otherwise, instead of using the number 1, you need to add quotes to "01" like below:

Sin embargo, debe asegurarse de que su columna [month2] sea 123 (Número) como tengo en mi captura de pantalla. De lo contrario, en lugar de usar el número 1, debe agregar comillas a "01" como se muestra a continuación:

if [code] = "SER" and [month2] = "01" then 0.22047244 else null

TheoC_2-1652412905225.png

I hope this helps and all the best!

Espero que esto ayude y todo lo mejor!

Theo

If I have posted a response that resolves your question, please accept it as a solution to formally close the post.

Also, if you are as passionate about Power BI, DAX and data as I am, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, queries, or if you simply want to connect and talk to another data geek!

Want to connect?www.linkedin.com/in/theoconias

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.