Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ak77
Helper V
Helper V

Check number of measure used in a matrix

Hi guys.. 

need a help

is there a tricky way to check the count of columns/measures being used for a matrix

for ex; in the below snap the count should be 4 , if i remove FYTD from matrix, count =3 and so on. Please check

ak77_0-1712786105983.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vicky_
Super User
Super User

Are MTD, QTD...etc measures? If so, then i think you can try put those measures in a Field Parameter. To get the number of measures used in your visual, you can count the values selected in the fieldparameter slicer i.e. Measures Selected = COUTNROWS('Field Parameter Name')

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @ak77 ,

Possible if the columns in the matrix are dimensions  and not measures.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.
vicky_
Super User
Super User

Are MTD, QTD...etc measures? If so, then i think you can try put those measures in a Field Parameter. To get the number of measures used in your visual, you can count the values selected in the fieldparameter slicer i.e. Measures Selected = COUTNROWS('Field Parameter Name')

@vicky_ Thanks much.. perfect solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.