Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Change values on x-axis

Hi,

percentages.png

On this image you see my percentages on my x-axis. I would like to change them to 0 - 25% - 50% - 75% - 100% etc. etc. Instead of changes of 20 I would like to have changes of 25. The percentages are NOT a column, I get these percentages based on my measure. How can I do this?

Greets

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

What do you want to show in the Y-Axis? if you want to get the count of item which have the result, we can use the following solution to meet your requirement:

Please create a calculated table first:

X-Axis = GENERATESERIES(0,3,0.25)

Format the value as percentage and use in X-axis, 

Then we create a measure to count the number of item:

count =
CALCULATE (
    DISTINCTCOUNT ( 'Table'[ID] ),
    FILTER (
        GROUPBY ( 'Table', 'Table'[ID] ),
        [Your Measure]
            IN DISTINCT ( X - Axis )
    )
)

If it doesn't meet your requirement,  Could you please provide a mockup sample based on fake data or describle the fields of each tables and the relations between tables simply? It will be helpful if you can show us the exact expected result based on the tables. Please upload your files to OneDrive For Business and share the link here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?Could you please provide more details about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

What do you want to show in the Y-Axis? if you want to get the count of item which have the result, we can use the following solution to meet your requirement:

Please create a calculated table first:

X-Axis = GENERATESERIES(0,3,0.25)

Format the value as percentage and use in X-axis, 

Then we create a measure to count the number of item:

count =
CALCULATE (
    DISTINCTCOUNT ( 'Table'[ID] ),
    FILTER (
        GROUPBY ( 'Table', 'Table'[ID] ),
        [Your Measure]
            IN DISTINCT ( X - Axis )
    )
)

If it doesn't meet your requirement,  Could you please provide a mockup sample based on fake data or describle the fields of each tables and the relations between tables simply? It will be helpful if you can show us the exact expected result based on the tables. Please upload your files to OneDrive For Business and share the link here.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.