Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

farmdev
Regular Visitor

Cannot load model

Good day,

My organization is currently facing an issue with the latest April Update.

farmdev_0-1714570728897.png

The report is located in my workspace and shared with users who are all Premium per user.

The users can access the report fine when using the web browser.

The only fix I have found so far is to roll back to a previous version of desktop.

Unforunately, this prevents the users from making full use of the latest feautres of the software.

Has any one else encountered this issue?

I've tried logging a support ticket with Microsoft but I get this error message when I visit the URL:

Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)

farmdev_1-1714570882596.png

3 REPLIES 3
farmdev
Regular Visitor

Good morning.

Thank you for quoting the "How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly " thread. I went through this before posting but missed the "Issues" thread. Should I post there instead?

The version of Power BI in use is Version: 2.128.1177.0 64-bit (April 2024)

The only fix that has worked thus far was to roll back to a previous version for another user (I will have to get that version number later).

All reports are stored in my workspace on the Power BI service and users have read, build and share permissions. Older versions of PBI and the web service can access the reports fine, the error message only comes up with the April 2024 version.

As mentioned before I do have a Power BI Premium per user license, but am unable to create a support ticket due to the error that I receive above.

HI @farmdev,

Nope, the link mentions how to share detail information that you can provide to help us clarify your scenario and test. You do not need to post these data to the thread.

BTW, what type of data source and connection mode are you repot used? Have you tried to confirm if this is a specific file issues or appeared on all reports?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @farmdev,

What version of power bi desktop are you worked? Can you please share some more detailed information about these?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

BTW, support ticket is free for pro and above licenses but trial version does not include.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.