Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ArchStanton1

Cannot access old account

Hi,

I logged on today and I had to re-register my details.

My organisation has just migrated everyone across into a new IT tenant.

The old and new tenant Microsoft user accounts which I login with are associated to the same email address (the one I'm currently signed in with). The problem I have is that PowerBI no longer recognises me as the same user. When I tried to access the community forum today I had to re-register my details (Time Zone etc).

The only difference between my accounts is the .onmicrosoft.com username which underpins my work email address.

Is there a way to link or sync these accounts in the PowerBI community?

My new community username is ArchStanton1 but the old one where I had ~100 messages was just ArchStanton. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @ArchStanton1 ,

When I changed my email address as I moved to anotherrr company, I had a to fill-up the form so the new email add would be linked to my current profile. Please refer to this thread:

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Feedback/changing-email/m-p/2712040 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

Thank you. I've submittd the form so lets see what happens.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.