Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shelleye
Frequent Visitor

Can you disable Insights?

The right-click on visual - analyze - insights are not providing useful information or visuals.  Can it be disabled or customized?  It's going to confuse my users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shelleye ,

Based on my research, it's not able to disable Quick Insights feature currently. Please vote this similar idea: 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32866096-please-provide-an-option...

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
peterg0417
Helper II
Helper II

This "analyze" feature is comically bad, and the worst part is that I can't hide it from my users. Even after I select Thumbs Down, it still gives me the same terrible "insights".

I wish we had the ability to select which options are visible when you right click a column or bar 

amina_advanced

No but you can hide sensitive information in the power bi model. Right click the column you to hide then click hide. Once you do that, and click on 'get insights', there wouldn't be any sensitive information showing

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shelleye ,

Based on my research, it's not able to disable Quick Insights feature currently. Please vote this similar idea: 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32866096-please-provide-an-option...

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.