Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Alice08
Helper II
Helper II

Can we change the position of the ellipses from horizontal to vertical?

I want to change the position of the ellipses from horizontal to vertical and also want to hide the filter icon.

Alice08_0-1715152467214.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yilong-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alice08 ,

First of all, as far as I know, it is currently not possible to change the ellipse from horizontal to vertical, this button is internally inherent to the format and cannot be changed.

For hiding the filter button, I think you can click on the eye logo in the image below and when uploaded to the service side, you can see that the filter button is hidden.

vyilongmsft_0-1715226190441.png

vyilongmsft_2-1715226304252.png
vyilongmsft_1-1715226290783.png

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yilong-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alice08 ,

First of all, as far as I know, it is currently not possible to change the ellipse from horizontal to vertical, this button is internally inherent to the format and cannot be changed.

For hiding the filter button, I think you can click on the eye logo in the image below and when uploaded to the service side, you can see that the filter button is hidden.

vyilongmsft_0-1715226190441.png

vyilongmsft_2-1715226304252.png
vyilongmsft_1-1715226290783.png

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

fahadqadir3
Resolver III
Resolver III

@Alice08  You can hide visual headers and it can only work in Reading View on Power BI Services.

Visualizations pane, go to General--> Visual header , Turn it off.

4d6747c1-8388-43a2-93bf-4a3ed856a205.png

and then review in Power BI Service.

Regards,

Fahad Qadir

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.