Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

so10070

Can't change login SQL server

I entered an incorrect username and can no longer change it. I automatically get an error message when connecting to the server.  How is it possible to change my login.  After I click "OK" I always get an error: "Can't make connection".  But the only thing I wan't to do, is enter the correct login and pasword.  What do I have to do for this?Connect.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@so10070 Please mark my reply "Accept as Solution" to close this thread and also it will help other users to find the solution,. Thank you 😊

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
so10070

Thank you very, very much. 😀

@so10070 Please mark my reply "Accept as Solution" to close this thread and also it will help other users to find the solution,. Thank you 😊

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@so10070 Try to clean up the old credentials then enter the new one. So  Go to Transform Data >> Data Source Setting >> Clean Permission

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.