Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

renanpinheiro
Helper I
Helper I

Calcular nota

I have the following situation:

I have a table where each user appears 19 times.

Each time it receives a note (0 or 1) for the answer presented on the line.

I created a measure in which I am the notes and divide by the total of lines, to find the average of the note of each user.

Now I need to calculate how many users took below 75% (0.75) and how many took more than 75% (0.75), but I do not know how to do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@renanpinheiro

In this scenario, I suggest you create a score measure to calculate the answer rate for each student, then create a summarized table with stundent column and score column only. After that you can create measures to count the stundents for different bucket. Please refer to my sample below:

1.PNG

Create a summarized table with student and score column only.

Table = ADDCOLUMNS(
SUMMARIZECOLUMNS(Table1[Student]),
"Score",
CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Answer]),ALLEXCEPT(Table1,Table1[Student]))/CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),ALLEXCEPT(Table1,Table1[Student]))
)

2.PNG

Then you can create two measures and populate them into card visual:

Above 75% = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Student]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Score]>=0.75)) 

Below 75% = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Student]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Score]<0.75)) 

3.PNG

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @renanpinheiro

You should sum the no of answered notes by

Answered:=SUM(Table1[Notes])

You already have the total count of notes.

Percentage:=DIVIDE([Answered],[Total Count of Notes],2)

This will give you the percentages and after that with if function, you can find how many of them answered below 75 % and above 75%.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

@BhaveshPatel

What I need is the following:
I need to count how many students, by test, had scores below 75% and how many had scores above 75%. Number of students per test.

@renanpinheiro

In this scenario, I suggest you create a score measure to calculate the answer rate for each student, then create a summarized table with stundent column and score column only. After that you can create measures to count the stundents for different bucket. Please refer to my sample below:

1.PNG

Create a summarized table with student and score column only.

Table = ADDCOLUMNS(
SUMMARIZECOLUMNS(Table1[Student]),
"Score",
CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Answer]),ALLEXCEPT(Table1,Table1[Student]))/CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),ALLEXCEPT(Table1,Table1[Student]))
)

2.PNG

Then you can create two measures and populate them into card visual:

Above 75% = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Student]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Score]>=0.75)) 

Below 75% = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Student]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Score]<0.75)) 

3.PNG

Regards,

Hi @BhaveshPatel,

I need a measure to count students below 75% and another measure to count students above 75%.

Can you help me?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.