Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Haleem
Helper III
Helper III

CARD with States OKViz Percentage - Avoid SUM

I am using OKVIz Card with a Slicer containing Periods (P1, P2 and so on). The Card shows Percentage Growth vs. LY. If I select more than one period on the slicer let's say P1 and P2, the percentage growth is not showing correctly. It simply add the % growth in P1 (8%) and P2 (7%) and give me result of 17%, while the correct result is 8.2%.  As shown in the picture. 

It works fine with Advance card, but there I do not have Trend line that's why I am using the OKviz Card. Can someone help me to avoid SUMMING of % growth for the two periods? I have tried to use Average in the data label but didn't work... Last works but then it only shows growth of One Period (not YTD growth)CARD OKVIZ.pngokviz data lable.png

1 REPLY 1
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Haleem,

I would recommend you to submit your issue here so the author can know the issue and fix it.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.