Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Pandadev
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Buttons to filter by last 6 months , last year , 2 years , 3 years , with max date based on id code

Hi I have a research log with many dates added. There is a unique ID number within the table called OrgID. I am looking to find a solution for when I filter a table , by type , country , region. I get a count of all the OrgID based on the max date for each Org Id [which is the latest entry] , have this programmed for to get a count based on all max dates that are 6 months or less . Then others for 1 year or less , 2 years or less. Then would it be possible to be able to run these mesures by clicking a button.

The Table consist of 8 research areas . res1 , res2 ,res3 ,res4 ,res5 ,res6 ,res7 ,res8 , these are all date columns. I was hoping to be able to get counts of max dates based on each research area , some of the rsearch areas will have no dates added , so also can blanks be ignored. Any help on this would be much appreciated , as I have spent the last 6 hours looking for a solution

1 REPLY 1

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.