Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hruday1217
Employee
Employee

Bookmarks Disappear after refresh

I have few bookmarks in my PowerBi reports assigned to a blank button over a Visual. But when I Refresh the page/go to the pinned page all the bookmarks disappear. Can anyone help me on how do I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@hruday1217 - That doesn't sound right, this is in the Desktop and not the Service? Can you show this in a couple of screen shots where you have the bookmarks pane open?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

@Greg_Deckler, sorry for the misleading tag.
This happens whenever I publish the report onto my workspace and refresh the page on which i have the bookmarks.

@hruday1217 - Maybe try "reset to default" to clear personal bookmarks?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

That would not work from a user point of view. Users of this report usually bookmark this report URL and access it. 

Hi @hruday1217 ,

I can't reproduce your issue. Did your report contain any custom visualizations? Most Power BI visuals should work well with bookmarking. If you run into trouble with bookmarking and a Power BI visual, contact the creator of that Power BI visual and ask them to add support for bookmarks to their visual.

I suggest you  report this as an Issue using issues.powerbi.com.  first check to see if it has already been reported.  

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.