Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hjoshi4u26
Regular Visitor

Azure Tables REST API Data load issue

Hello 🙂

I am new to powerbi and I am stuck at a problem. I have fetched the data from Azure Tables to PowerBI using SAS connection string as shown below:

hjoshi4u26_0-1689912458276.png

But every time the query refreshes, it only loads 397 Rows. And I know there are more than 397 rows because I can also fetch them in Azure Storage Explorer.

hjoshi4u26_1-1689912763412.png

Can anyone please help me here and let me know if I have missed anything..? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@hjoshi4u26 ,I do not think we have such a small limit. Can you share all the power query steps? just want to check if there is any filter in the steps

Hi @amitchandak. I have not applied any filter steps in the Power Query, sharing screenshots below:

Fetching the data from SAS Connection String provides me a single Row of a List. Expanding the List provides me 369 Rows of Records which contains the data from Azure Table Storage.

hjoshi4u26_1-1690182534440.png

I have refreshed the data just now and still the problem persists.

Sorry for all the Black Redaction of data, I have to stay ISO compliant (security policy).

Do you know why this occurs..? Every time I refresh the dataset, the rows count stays same 396. Is it possible it is some kind of pagination issue or a countinuation token issue..? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.