Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

teinoB
Frequent Visitor

Automatic ordering of anwsers in a legend corresponding to the latest occurence of the time series

Dear Community

Is there a way to get an automated ordering of answers (or elements) in a legend from corresponding to the latest/actual occurence (e.g. number of nominations or from highest to lowest percentage or whatever is displayed in the chart).

I already know how to order a variable by using a fixed secondary auxiliary variable, but that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a solution, where the answers/elements in the legend get ordered automatically by the number of nominations or percentages of the latest data set - from highest to lowest. And then in the same way for every new data set added to the Power BI, as this order may change over the time series (y-axis) from data point to data point.

Look up the screenshot below for an example, where the answers are ordered alphabetacally, which is a bit confusing and what I would like to change:

teinoB_0-1661323895415.png

Thanks for your answers and Regards

teinoB

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@teinoB , Legend can only be sorted ascending, descending based on self or sort column, They can not be sorted on a measure as of now

How to Create Sort Column and Solve Related Errors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK1zu4MBb-c

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.