Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Automatic navigation between pages

Good morning

I have designed a report that we use as a dashboard inserted in a website. I can generate the code on the web so that it is updated to my need, but I can't switch between pages automatically. For example, start by viewing page 1 and that after 30 seconds (for example), it automatically switches to page 2.

Is this possible? Could you help me?

Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The Chrome option doesn't work for me. We viewed the reports on 60" TV screens and the idea was that they would switch between pages without interaction.

In the end the option I had to take is html and redirect the page every 90 seconds to a second url with the address of the other page, and the same in the code of the other website to return to the first.

Although of course, the result would have been better directly from PowerBI.

Thank you very much for your help!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

How did you manage to refresh the page with power bi for a TV?

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The Chrome option doesn't work for me. We viewed the reports on 60" TV screens and the idea was that they would switch between pages without interaction.

In the end the option I had to take is html and redirect the page every 90 seconds to a second url with the address of the other page, and the same in the code of the other website to return to the first.

Although of course, the result would have been better directly from PowerBI.

Thank you very much for your help!

Yes, there are only similar workaround at this stage.Thanks for your sharing.

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

There is a pretty simple solution to do this using a simple Chrome extension called Tab Rotate that will do the trick.Please refer to:

https://www.kasperonbi.com/automatically-rotate-through-power-bi-report-pages-on-your-browser/ 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , You can have such a code in javascript on your website. I doubt something like his in power bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.