Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

powerbiexpert22
Post Patron
Post Patron

ArcGIS map cost

what is the cost of ArcGis map?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-linyulu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for the reply from @Idrissshatila , please allow me to provide another insight:
Hi,@powerbiexpert22 

Regarding the issue you raised, my solution is as follows:
1.Below are links to the relevant prices:
ArcGIS Online Pricing for Teams & Individuals | Subscription Cost (esri.com)
ArcGIS for Personal Use Pricing | Buy Now (esri.com)
ArcGIS Field Maps Pricing | Buy Now (esri.com)
2. When it comes to document geodatabases and personal geodatabases, there are some key points to keep in mind. First, both are edited by a single user and do not support geodatabase versioning. When using a file geodatabase, you can have multiple editors at the same time, but only if those editors are editing in different element datasets, separate element classes, or tables.

If you need a large multi-user geodatabase that can be edited and used by multiple users at the same time, then Enterprise Geodatabase is a better choice. It adds the ability to manage a shared multi-user geodatabase and supports many key version-based GIS workflows. In addition, the ability to leverage an organization's enterprise-level relational database is a key advantage of an enterprise-level geodatabase.

vlinyulumsft_0-1716790683455.png

Here is a document comparing the differences between three types of geodatabases (enterprise geodatabases, document geodatabases, and personal geodatabases).
Types of geodatabases—ArcMap | Documentation (arcgis.com)
3. Below are links to the relevant documentation:
The following features and limitations are available to ArcGIS for Power BI standard users and ArcGIS account holders:

Accounts—ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 | Documentation
Here is the documentation on how to create ArcGIS maps in powerbi:

Create an ArcGIS map in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Leroy Lu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-linyulu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for the reply from @Idrissshatila , please allow me to provide another insight:
Hi,@powerbiexpert22 

Regarding the issue you raised, my solution is as follows:
1.Below are links to the relevant prices:
ArcGIS Online Pricing for Teams & Individuals | Subscription Cost (esri.com)
ArcGIS for Personal Use Pricing | Buy Now (esri.com)
ArcGIS Field Maps Pricing | Buy Now (esri.com)
2. When it comes to document geodatabases and personal geodatabases, there are some key points to keep in mind. First, both are edited by a single user and do not support geodatabase versioning. When using a file geodatabase, you can have multiple editors at the same time, but only if those editors are editing in different element datasets, separate element classes, or tables.

If you need a large multi-user geodatabase that can be edited and used by multiple users at the same time, then Enterprise Geodatabase is a better choice. It adds the ability to manage a shared multi-user geodatabase and supports many key version-based GIS workflows. In addition, the ability to leverage an organization's enterprise-level relational database is a key advantage of an enterprise-level geodatabase.

vlinyulumsft_0-1716790683455.png

Here is a document comparing the differences between three types of geodatabases (enterprise geodatabases, document geodatabases, and personal geodatabases).
Types of geodatabases—ArcMap | Documentation (arcgis.com)
3. Below are links to the relevant documentation:
The following features and limitations are available to ArcGIS for Power BI standard users and ArcGIS account holders:

Accounts—ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 | Documentation
Here is the documentation on how to create ArcGIS maps in powerbi:

Create an ArcGIS map in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Leroy Lu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @powerbiexpert22 ,

check this https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/esri-plus-subscription-for-arcgis-maps-for-power-bi-is-now-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @Idrissshatila ,

As per the documentation ArcGIS is free for only US location and for other locations it is 5$ per month per user , is it correct? , what is the difference between online and enterprise? 

Hello @powerbiexpert22 ,

honestly, I've never went through using Arcgis, but there's a link to the website in the blog, you can refer to it, check and also connect with it's support team.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.