Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

neelofarshama
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Applying relative filters to the report but displaying blank values in the service

Hi,

I have a report which displays below information but the highlighted feilds are displaying "BLANK" in service.

neelofarshama_0-1640291590341.png

service:

neelofarshama_1-1640291726087.png

below is report link. I have also created a seperate Date table but values are still throwing wrong. Please help me to resolve this.

https://caltimes-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/neelofer_shama_latimes_com/EUjSWd-GrCxHu_TDG15F1B4....

Thanks in Advance,

Neelofar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @neelofarshama 

Have you tried to edit the report on the service? Please recheck the filter of each visual  on your service.

In addition, need to notice that the utc on the service may not consistent with the local one. 

You can check the following related links:

Power BI: (Workaround) Power BI Service only provides UTC-based relative date and time filters 

Handle local time zone in Power BI service 

Set local time zone Power BI Service 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@neelofarshama , I published this file and check I am getting data. What is happing is you might have removed the filter while check, not that is not going away .

Clear Browser cache -> Refresh/Rest parameter

or

Republish- > Clear Browser cache -> Refresh/Rest parameter

Also, my advice would be use date table

PowerBI Abstract Thesis: Why Time Intelligence Fails - Powerbi 5 Savior Steps for TI :https://youtu.be/OBf0rjpp5Hw

https://amitchandak.medium.com/power-bi-5-key-points-to-make-time-intelligence-successful-bd52912a5b...

Hi amitchandak,

Thank you for the reply I tried adding a new date table but still facing problems. The Last week is shoing as BLank and other as Infinite.

neelofarshama_1-1640333051071.png

neelofarshama_0-1640332962157.png

Please suggest.

Hi, @neelofarshama 

Have you tried to edit the report on the service? Please recheck the filter of each visual  on your service.

In addition, need to notice that the utc on the service may not consistent with the local one. 

You can check the following related links:

Power BI: (Workaround) Power BI Service only provides UTC-based relative date and time filters 

Handle local time zone in Power BI service 

Set local time zone Power BI Service 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.