Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

samto22
Frequent Visitor

Animation type options on mobile app for Win10

Hello Friends!

I'm wondering if it's possible to choose different animation types when slide is changing (similar as PowerPoint animation options) in presentation mode on power bi mobile app for Win10.

Tried to search in app settings and on google, still in nothing found.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @samto22 , 

As I know , there is no Animation type in powerbi  currently. If you want to show chart dynamically, you could try to refer toVisual Awesomeness Unlocked: Pulse Chart   for details or use play axis(Play Axis).

Or you also could submit this requirement in power-bi-ideas .

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @samto22 , 

As I know , there is no Animation type in powerbi  currently. If you want to show chart dynamically, you could try to refer toVisual Awesomeness Unlocked: Pulse Chart   for details or use play axis(Play Axis).

Or you also could submit this requirement in power-bi-ideas .

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

samto22
Frequent Visitor

Thank you, @dax for response. Will check out your links and for sure, idea is submitted 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.