Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rathinakumar

Adobe Analytics 1.0 connector issue

Sudddenly Adobe analytics 1.0 connector is throwing an error today(25-01-2024). there are diffent errors while trying to refresh the data.
Errors:

1. Invalid credentials - but i am sure there is no problem with credentials see below images for the examples.

Rathinakumar_0-1706178674423.png

Rathinakumar_1-1706178720273.png

If any problem in the credentials, source step itself it asks for credentials / throws an error.

Note: With the same credentials I am able to fetch the datas in adobe analytics 2.0 but it is still in beta.

2. Data format error:(Please refer below screen shot)

Rathinakumar_2-1706179026666.png

note: This both errors are randomly comming while I try to refresh data and Till yesterday from this post same file, same credentials, same connector is working completely fine.

Please let me know is there any maintenance is going on? or this is a separete issue.

Thanks in advance...,

Rathina kumar

4 REPLIES 4
ReportGuru
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Rathinakumar were you able to find a solution? I used the Adobe native connector but I had some issues from time to time when refreshing my data too. I see this one was finally solved, but as a workaround, maybe you can try connecting your Adobe data using an external connector. I currently use windsor.ai's Adobe connector and I haven't had any problem or issue so far. In case you wonder,  to make the connection first search for the Adobe connector in the data sources list:

ADOBE-1.png

Then, you should enter your Adobe credentials to make the connection. After that, you'll see a preview of your data where you can select the fields you want to see in PBI. 

ADOBE-2.png

Finally, you just have to choose PBI as destination and copy and paste the url that will appear there in PBI desktop --> Get Data --Web > --> Paste the link

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

v-yifanw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rathinakumar ,

Based on the information you have provided, please perform the following action plan:

1. If the issue persists, try clearing any cached credentials in Power BI and re-enter them.
  2. Check for any update or maintenance notifications from Adobe Analytics that may be related to API changes or service outages.

If the issue persists, consider using the Adobe Analytics 2.0 connector as a temporary workaround, as you have instructed it to apply.

Best Regards,

Ada Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Ada Wang,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the issue was fixed in the backend on the next day. I don't know wheather it is fixed from adobe/Microsoft.

Thanks,

Rathinakumar N

JY_Jhansi

I am experiencing the same issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.