Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MadinaLa
Frequent Visitor

2 Hyperlinks at the same time in different fields

Hi, I'm trying to create a table with hyperlinks, which are based on the quick measure "Concatenated list of values". My aim is to show 2 different clickable hyperlinks for an item, once it has been filtered. So far so good, but only 1 of the links become clickable, but another one doesn't, eventhough they are both having same syntaxis in the measure. It only shows a text string. I can't find any solution for that. Both hyperlinks columns are set to Web-URL category.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @v-lid-msft ,

thank you so much for your support.

I found the mistake.. I didn't format the measure itself into Data category WEB URL..

I was banging my head to the wall looking for a solution and it was just in from of my nose... and so simple.

But I came to it, when carefully looked at measure in your file..Sometimes, we are just blind..

Thank you again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MadinaLa ,

Do you want the effect shown below? It works on my side after set the measure as web url, Do your url are all start with the "http://" or the "https://" ?

16.PNG17.PNG

BTW, pbix as attached.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lid-msft ,

thank you for looking at my problem.

I have slightly changed your pbix file to explain my problem more precisely. I wanted to upload the file, but couldn't find out how..

As you see, there is only one link become a hyperlink and the other one remain as a text string and is not clickable. The column "Alternative URL" is equal to your URL Column.

it's strange that even screenshots are not visible...

Another try:

Capture.PNG

Hi @MadinaLa ,

Are there two measures in this table visual? kindly share your sample data and expected result to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Best regards,

Hi @v-lid-msft ,

thank you so much for your support.

I found the mistake.. I didn't format the measure itself into Data category WEB URL..

I was banging my head to the wall looking for a solution and it was just in from of my nose... and so simple.

But I came to it, when carefully looked at measure in your file..Sometimes, we are just blind..

Thank you again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.