Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

100% stacked bar chart - same legend, multiple values

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting a visual running for the data I want to show - I've got ten different csv's which are showing a bunch of different data, and the only thing they all have in common is a supplier column, the only relationships are one to many between each csv and a table I've made through merging the lot of them on the supplier column and removing all the duplicates. I've got a simple measure on each of them counting the rows which I'm feeding into cards to give an overall total of each, but I want to create a stacked bar chart to show the percentage breakdown by supplier of each measure, so something like this:

makethisvisualwork.png

I can get one measure in fine, but only one - is there a way to get this to work in just the one visual, or some custom visual that has this functionality?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

This can be ignored now, I've got it working by the needlessly convoluted method of adding a custom text column to every CSV with the name of each measure, appending all the CSV's together, making a new countrows measure on the new query and using the custom column as the axis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

This can be ignored now, I've got it working by the needlessly convoluted method of adding a custom text column to every CSV with the name of each measure, appending all the CSV's together, making a new countrows measure on the new query and using the custom column as the axis

Just faced the same issue - would you mind providing a sample pbix? or at least a formula to get that countrows? 

How does time work in this instance? Just a slicer outside the chart?

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.