Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

CJaber

Use 3 (or) filters on on table

Hi, 

I have a table that I need it to show specific values based on 3 different filters. I want to show only the data when [used price]=0 (This is a calculated column that uses a math formula from 3 different columns) or when [Cost Margin] <=15% or when [Shipped Cost Margin]<= 15% 

I tried this formula but had no luck. I tried it in both the Measure and the Calculated column 

Filter = FILTER(Merge1, Merge1[UsePrice]=0|| Merge1[Shipped Cost Margin]<=0.15||Merge1[Cost Margin]<= 0.15)
CJaber_0-1678811476303.png

I am not aware of a way to use the Filters Filed to show all three values 

Please help 

2 REPLIES 2
CJaber

That worked. Thank you 

tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hi @CJaber 

nothing wrong with the FILTER statement. It is just you are returning a table inside a measure which is not acceptable. What are you trying to achieve? If you want to use it as a filter for a certain visual you can place following measure in the filter pane of that visual, select "is not blank" and apply the filter 

Filter = COUNTROWS ( FILTER(Merge1, Merge1[UsePrice]=0|| Merge1[Shipped Cost Margin]<=0.15||Merge1[Cost Margin]<= 0.15) )

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors