Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Columnist
Frequent Visitor

Row Subtotal of Measure in Pivot table is empty

Dear Community,

I am strugling to understand and fix the issue of empty subtotals for the measures I created in the Power Pivot model.

Please see below the view of the Pivot table:

Capture.PNG

The YoY measure returns same week previous year sales value (eg. Actual Booking in week 2 of year 2023 ($623K) are reflected as YoY Actual Bookings for week 2 of year 2024).

YoY measure synthax:

YoY:=CALCULATE([Actual Bookings],
(FILTER(ALL(T_Calendar),
T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]=IF(HASONEVALUE(T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]), VALUES(T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]))-1&&
T_Calendar[Fiscal Week]=IF(HASONEVALUE(T_Calendar[Fiscal Week]), VALUES(T_Calendar[Fiscal Week])))))

Could you please advise why the measure is present in the row of the Pivot table for each week but not visible in Subtotal while other rows in Pivot table are there in Subtotal? What should I do to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Columnist
Frequent Visitor

Thanks, wdx223_Daniel. Appreciate if you could suggest what I should change in formula to make it work correctly.

YoY:=CALCULATE([Actual Bookings],
(FILTER(ALL(T_Calendar),
T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]=IF(HASONEVALUE(T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]), VALUES(T_Calendar[Fiscal Year]))-1&&
T_Calendar[Fiscal Week] IN VALUES(T_Calendar[Fiscal Week]))))

wdx223_Daniel
Super User
Super User

in subtotal column, HASONEVALUE was not fullfilled, it will give a blank, ie false. so there is not dates included.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.