Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SamKamp Visitor
Visitor

Rank X Issue

Hello,

I've read through many if not all of RankX Posts on here as well as ol' Google and nothing has helped so far.

I've removed my Query level filters, so only the visual level filters exist.

I've tried the Following Measure versions and some others with the Same Results. I've also tried Using ALLNOBLANKROW and ALL instead of ALLSELECTED.

Rank_Client = RANKX(ALLSELECTED('EQ Client Parts Details'[Client No.],'EQ Client Parts Details'[Client Name]),CALCULATE([Total Sell]),[Total Sell],DESC)

Rank_Client = RANKX(ALLSELECTED('EQ Client Parts Details'[Client No.],'EQ Client Parts Details'[Client Name]),[Total Sell],[Total Sell],DESC)

Rank_Client = RANKX(ALLSELECTED('EQ Client Parts Details'[Client No.],'EQ Client Parts Details'[Client Name]),[Total Sell],[Total Sell],DESC,Dense)

Rank_Client = RANKX(ALLSELECTED('EQ Client Parts Details'[Client No.],'EQ Client Parts Details'[Client Name]),[Total Sell],,DESC,Dense)

RANKX Issue.PNG

FYI - I've tried two version of this as well with no changes to Rank.

Total Sell = CALCULATE(SUMX('EQ Client Parts Details','EQ Client Parts Details'[Ext Sell]))

Total Sell = SUM('EQ Client Parts Details'[Ext Sell])

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)