Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tontaube2
Helper IV
Helper IV

Measure to Filter matrixvisual by Multifilter

Hi,

in my matrix-visual "Multifilter" (right) filters according to "Versicherungsprodukte" (top) - but nevertheless other columns still appear, even if they do not have Results:

A.jpg

How do I make the rows for the other columns (containing names, logo, do-they-have-special-products/leafs) disappear?

At the top of my head I think I need to create a measure for the rows:

IF (
SELECTED ( ( FaktMultifilter[VALUE] ) IN {"Nachhaltige Haftpflicht", "Nachhaltige Hausrat",...}", (FaktStruktur[Basisinfo:Versicherer] ) ) )

and some other measures for the matrix visuals' values:
IF (
SELECTED ( ( FaktMultifilter[VALUE] ) IN {"Nachhaltige Haftpflicht", "Nachhaltige Hausrat",...}", (FaktStruktur[Basisinfo:Logo] ) )
)

But is there an easier way I simply don't know?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tontaube2 

here are 2 ways for your reference,

(1) change the setting of the visual-level filter,

vxiaotang_3-1646041279586.png

(2) Or you can change the measure, add a judgment statement to measure  (see below)

vxiaotang_4-1646041578457.png

Don't forget to uncheck this option: show items with no data.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Tontaube2
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @lbendlin ,

unfortunately it's already unchecked.

I've noticed: The behaviour only occurs if I drop a measure to values. Once I've made a custom column out of it and dropped this in, everything was fine.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

In the rows section of your visual use a dropdown next to one of the fields and uncheck "Show items with no data"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.