Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

gsulaimon
Frequent Visitor

Last week Dax

Dear All, 

I have this formula below to calculate period in date for weeks but it keeps bringing the wrong data 

Last week = CALCULATE([PPE Lsum], DATESINPERIOD('Calendar'[date], TODAY(),-7,DAY))

LastWeek = CALCULATE(SUM('Occupational Safety'[Value]),filter(ALL('Occupational Safety'[Week]),'Occupational Safety'[Week]=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),1)-1))

Please assist,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThanK you @deevaker the solutioin worked. 

LastWeek = CALCULATE(SUM('Occupational Safety'[Value]),filter(ALLEXCEPT('Occupational Safety','Occupational Safety'[PPE],'Occupational Safety'[YEAR]),'Occupational Safety'[Week]=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),1)-1))

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
deevaker
Resolver I
Resolver I

First measure looks correct. Hope the relationship between your tables are fine.

In second table, look like you need to use >= instead of = while doing filter.

LastWeek = CALCULATE(SUM('Occupational Safety'[Value]),filter(ALL('Occupational Safety'[Week]),'Occupational Safety'[Week]>=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),1)-1))

@deevaker  Could you look at my Dax Measure? do all columns have to reference the same table?

LastWeek = CALCULATE(COUNT('SSRS_MissionServices_ActivitesDetail_view'[ActivityID]), 'dimDate'[CalendarYear]),'dimDate'[ISOWeekNumber]=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),1)-1))

Thanks, 

But I tried it but it didn't work. 

Shall we check. you can ping me on skype - deevaker1

ThanK you @deevaker the solutioin worked. 

LastWeek = CALCULATE(SUM('Occupational Safety'[Value]),filter(ALLEXCEPT('Occupational Safety','Occupational Safety'[PPE],'Occupational Safety'[YEAR]),'Occupational Safety'[Week]=WEEKNUM(TODAY(),1)-1))

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors