Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Issue in slicing target for start month to end month

Hello,

• I want to slice the Target by the month-year slicer.
  • There are 3 categories in the dataset and for each category, there is an individual target for each country.
  • Target is based on the Start month and end month but the target is the same for each month. 

for example: If I slice the target from any month between Jan-21 to Mar-21 it should display the same target for Jan, Feb, Mar. And For Apr-21 to Sep-21, it should display the same target for Apr, May, Jun and so on.

Sample Dataset.png

Here is the Dataset.

Thanks in Advance !!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Tejaswini_Dahat , refer if this blog of mine can help

How to divide/distribute values between start date or end date or count days across months/days: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-divide-distribute-values-between-start-date-o...

Or the attached file after the signature of similar topic

Hello @amitchandak,

Thank you for the help. Actually, I don't want to divide the target for the months. Target should be the same for individual months and for all the months from start month to end month.

Just like: from Jan-21 to mar-21 the target is 1000000, so it should be the same for each individual months for Jan target should be 1000000, for Feb  1000000 and for Mar 1000000 and for Jan-21 to Mar-21 also 1000000.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors