Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

THENNA_41
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

How to given percentage value in Dax function

i am getting error when i am trying given < 1% .   i writen condition  of Adj % values greater then 1% its use the value No touch and Use BI column. But i am  not able to 1% in the below Measure . 

No touch New = IF(AND([Adj %]<1,[Active SPD]="Active SPD"),"No Touch","Use BI")

also i am trying to give color code above measure if No touch  its Green and Use BI  its Black .

Looking for support. thanks in advance ..
2 REPLIES 2
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @THENNA_41 ,

Based on your description, I guess you want to display two values in different formats in a measure?

Try using an external tool (Tabluar Editor)

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Using-a-slicer-to-show-different-measures/ba-p/17245... 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ValtteriN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I am not sure I understood the issue, but you are describing that you should have < 1% as a condition? Now you have <100%. Try changing "[Adj %]<1" ->"[Adj %]"<0,01 like this.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.