Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter row with two different columns as a prerequisite to calculate a different row in one table

Hello dear Power BI community, I have the following problem, which I haven't been able to solve so far. My data table looks like this:

Datenset.PNG

It's about rental income and operating costs for apartments, which are always in one line per month and are assigned to the respective apartment via the Identifier (last  Column in the right). There are other data records in the table that are not rent or operating costs, but they are hidden The aim should be to filter the Konto (H) column with the specification "60000 Miete" and if the Betrag (S) column = 0 (both marked yellow), the row underneath with the column Konto (H) should be filtered with the "60020 Betriebskosten" an column Betrag (S) can be mapped as a result in a measure (green marking). If the prerequisite is to meet several data sets in the same month, they should be summed up. The result from the mapped data for the measure should be

June = 120

July = 270

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I check the snapshot that you provided but I can't find the corresponding record groups that can be aggregated.
Is there any field that can be used to remark these record groups? If that is the case, you can use the date field and that category field as conditions of summary records.

formula =
CALCULATE (
    SUM ( Table[Betrag] ),
    ALLSELECTED ( Table ),
    VALUES ( Table[Datum] ),
    VALUES ( Table[Category] )
)

Regards,

Xiaxoin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I check the snapshot that you provided but I can't find the corresponding record groups that can be aggregated.
Is there any field that can be used to remark these record groups? If that is the case, you can use the date field and that category field as conditions of summary records.

formula =
CALCULATE (
    SUM ( Table[Betrag] ),
    ALLSELECTED ( Table ),
    VALUES ( Table[Datum] ),
    VALUES ( Table[Category] )
)

Regards,

Xiaxoin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.