Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mostafatalaat37

Create Dax measure calculates number of occurrences of every pair of services purchased by clients

i want to create Dax measure that calculates number of occurrences of every pair of services purchased by clients 
- i have a table with 2 columns client name , service name
- i want to create a measure that shows the number every pair of services are purchased together 
- the output should look like the pic attached , where services names in rows and columns
where one service can't be purchased twice by the same client  ,
but service 1 and service 2 were purchased together one time by 1 client 
and service 2 and service 4 were purchased together 2 times  , ect

mostafatalaat37_0-1716324411838.png

1 REPLY 1
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @mostafatalaat37 ,

According to your data, when Row=services2,Column=services1,the result is 3, when Row=services1,Column=services2,the result is 1, but there is only one column [services], not very clear about the logic, if it is convenient, can you explain the calculation logic and share the sample If it is convenient, can you explain the calculation logic and share the sample output in data and table format, or the pbix sample after removing the sensitive data. We can better understand the problem and help you out.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors