Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

MacaParedes7

Busqueda de fecha dentro de un rango de fechas

Hola me pueden ayudar, necesito buscar una fecha, dentro de un rango de fechas y que me diga en que periodo quedo, es decir, yo tengo que desde el 21 al 20 del otro mes es un periodo (ejempo, del 21/05 al 20/06 es junio) y tengo una actividad con fecha del dia 10/06, como puedo hacer para que me diga que el del periodo junio? 

Les comento que solo tengo una columna con las fechas en que se realizo cada actividad, el periodo es algo que yo tengo que agregar. 

Leo las respuestas gracias 

2 REPLIES 2
technolog
Super User
Super User

I hope this message finds you well. I've noticed that this solution remain unresolved. If any of you have managed to find a resolution to the issue, I kindly request that you share your solution for the benefit of the entire community. Alternatively, if you're still facing challenges, please do let us know as well.

Your insights and updates will greatly assist others who might be encountering the same challenge.

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MacaParedes7 ,

According to your description, it seems that you want to get the date period base on some one date.  Could you please provide some raw data in your tables with date fields (exclude sensitive data) with Text format and your expected result with backend logic and special examples? It would be helpful to find out the solution. You can refer the following link to share the required info:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

And It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.