Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PBIfolks

Bar Chart and Table Chart not showing correct values - DAX help

Hello All

I require assistance with a Measure calculation in Power BI.

Currently, the Bar Chart and TABLE A calculation are accurate, however, the values in Table B are not displaying correctly. For instance, when I select S06, the value in TABLE A is 8, whereas TABLE B is displaying an incorrect value of 2. 

PBIX FILE ATTACHED

The desired logic is to count S06 from Primary Code when I filter the Calculated Column [Section A] P1, and to count S06 from SecondaryCode when I filter the Calculated Column [Section B] P1. The intention is to capture the complete list of codes from both PrimaryCode and SecondaryCode columns.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
scott_henderson
Helper II
Helper II

As the model shows, you will never have a value of Zero as there are 2 entries for S06 and P 1 ?

scott_henderson
Helper II
Helper II

Section B column has 2 Values that return P 1 ?

scott_henderson_1-1682069594947.png

On this screenshot when you select P1, in the secondary column you have 0 value for S06. hope this clarifies....

scott_henderson
Helper II
Helper II

What is the desired outcome for S06 P 1 in table B... should it be the toal of 10 or are you expecting something else ?

S06 in Table b = 0

Logic when you filter Section B COL by P1, on the secondary code their is 0 value against S06. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors