Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

h2danilo
Helper I
Helper I

AllSelected in a SUMMARIZE TABLE Rank

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a summarize table Rank in a table context ALLSELECTED(Dados).

In my "Data" table it is apply some filters, and I would like to create a summarize table according to the filters applied to my Data table but is not working. My summarize is showing all the existing data in my Data table.

ALLSELECTED is not be applying in my SUMMARIZE. 

h2danilo_1-1603974080053.png

Dados tableDados table

Can someone explain why this is happening? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ALLSELECTED is used in measures. It has no impact on tables created in the model. A table in the model must be and always is STATIC. It'll never change according to any selections in dimensions.

Thanks,  recommend me any other alternative to solve my problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

To do what you want, you have to create a suitable measure that you'll then use to filter your visual.

I thought about using summarize table because after creating the temporary table I want to validate if my table has less than 3 records I don't show anything, if I have more than 3 records I only show the records with rank above 3 but I don't know how can do that.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@h2danilo , do you need all selected there ? use that in measure .

@amitchandak , I need that my Summarize table show as the Dados Table with all filter apply.

h2danilo_0-1603980346858.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.