Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Map visualization automatic display

Greetings!

I am currently utilizing a map visualization to showcase the energy consumption features of various industrial properties, focusing mainly on heating and electricity. These properties are represented by bubbles, each accurately pinpointed on the map using decimal coordinates. By hovering over each bubble, I am able to access detailed information about their energy consumption characteristics.

Now that the map visualization is complete, my intention is to create an animation that periodically cycles through the different industrial properties, displaying their respective energy consumption data. I have been exploring various options and extensions for achieving this, including the Synoptik Panel. Unfortunately, I encountered an issue with integrating the map into the Synoptik Panel.

I am seeking guidance on alternative methods or tools that would enable me to accomplish this animation effectively.

Thank you kindly for your assistance!